Fujikura 28S Fusion Splicer Machine, Model Number: FSM-28S
|Usage/Application||SPLICING OF OPTIC FIBRE|
|Dimensions||120 x 189 x 71 mm|
|Splicing Time||Typical 9 sec with SM|
|Fiber Cleave Length||5 mm to 16 mm|
|Splicing Modes||Total 100 splice modes|
|Storage of Splice Result||Last 2000 splices|
|Mechanical Proof Test||1.96 N|
|Protection Sleeve Length||60,40 mm,micro|
|Fiber Display||4.7 inch|
|Magnification||200X magnification for X/Y view|
|Dimensions||120W x 189D x 72H (mm)|
|Applicable Fibers||Single / SMF (G652/657), MMF (G651), DSF (G.653), NZDSF (G.655)|
|Cladding Diameter/ Sheath Diameter||80-150 Micrometre / 100-3000 Micrometre|
|Typical Splice loss||0.02dB (SM), 0.01dB (MM), 0.04dB (DSF) and 0.04dB (NLDS); Measured by Cut-Back Method Relevant to IT|
|Splice Time||Typical 6sec|
|Tube Heating Time||Typical 9sec|
The 28s is designed for high-end FTTH splicer applications in FTTX, Data Center / LAN and Access Networks.28s offers an active V-Groove alignment single fibre splicer for reliable and improved splicing performance for a range of different fibres; SMF, MMF, DSF, NZDSF.
Applicable from 125μm cladding diameter/up to 3mm sheath diameter fibres with sheath clamp.
28s provides advanced capabilities; including splice result storage of 200 splices, 5-16mm short cleave length splicing .
- The World’s Smallest & Lightest Active V-groove Splicer
- Active V-groove fibre alignment
- Fast Splicing time 6Sec.
- 200 splice cycles / tube heating cycles per full battery charge
- Dimensions measure 131W x 201Dx 79H mm.
- Extremely lightweight at 1.3 kg including battery
- Robust and lightweight design plus shock, dust and rain resistant
- 5″ color LCD Touch Screen display.
- Multi-functional carry case and work table accessory.
USB communication for PC connection.